So you want to write for us?
1st step is to connect.
That means – send an email. To send us an email, please use our contact form. Once we receive your email – we will get back to you with next steps.
If you are good – we may engage you for a paid regular writing gig.
Here are few more details that you will find useful.
See if you are a right fit.
You are – if,
You know what you are talking about – means you can write from experience – for smart people with different levels of internet marketing knowledge.
You can write well – without typos and without jargon – with proper grammar.
Contact with a brief description of yourself, your skills and your field of interests,
- Include links to some articles that you have written.
- Mention 3 topics that you know well and want to write about.
How you will write?
Your posts need not be very long. It can be about practical insights and tips learned from experience. You can also share your ideas, approaches and techniques or just describe your work process.
What you can write about?
The main interests of our readers (hence ours) is how internet and digital medium is evolving, what today’s digital professionals need to know, and also for those who are just starting in the industry.
- Social Media Basics.
- Social Media Intermediate practice.
- Content Marketing.
- Digital Culture.
- Digital Lifestyle.
- Usability, user experience and usability testing.
- E-Commerce: Trends, techniques, conversion rates optimization.
- Copywriting and content strategy.
- Opinion pieces: Your personal address to the community.
SOUNDS GOOD? DROP US A MESSAGE!
- To send us an email, please use our contact form.
We are always glad to make new contacts and explore new possibilities. We would be very happy to welcome you in our team.
- Proof read, edited, original contributions, should not have been posted anywhere in the past.
- Focus on one idea per blog post.
- List a takeaway at the end of the blog post.
- Write as if you are talking with / addressing a single person.
- Write short sentences and
paragraphs not exceeding 4 – 5 lines.
- For a 1000 word posts. Don’t think of a 500 word post padded out with fluff words. Think of a 3,600 word post trimmed down to its essence.
- Mention who this post is for (beginner, intermediate or advanced user). This need not be mentioned in the post itself but can be sharing while sending the article.
- To make the writing process efficient. It is advised to come up with topics for a month of writing – usually double the number of articles you plan to submit, and then move ahead with writing. Share this in last week of preceding month. (For example, share topics for March, during last month of Feb).
- Use quotes and reference research. The text based on research and quote should not exceed 15% of the article length.
- The article that you contribute cannot be posted elsewhere, you can of course share the link across social media to self promote.