…for 2013 digital marketing managers!
You’re not only required to be equipped with different SEO tools but also a set of organized SEO tools in order to improve web content quality as well as web popularity.
Below is a list of top 15 most popular SEO tools which is worth looking if you’re searching for:
- Semantic keywords
- Keyword suggestion
- Keyword niche
- Keyword density
- Keyword ranking
- Tracking website ranking
- Keyword difficulty
- Website backlinks
- Domain authority
- Page authority
- Website analysis
- Organic keywords
- Competitors keywords
- Long tail keywords
Let’s explore all the 15 most popular SEO tools (some of them are free and some of them are partially free to use):
1. Semantic data extractor: This is a free tool available online. The tool tries to extract some information from the HTML document of a site. The tool is very helpful to webmasters in terms of getting some hooks on relevant and semantic data from the competitor’s websites that could be interesting to add in their own websites as well as products.
2. Keyword suggestion tool: Obviously the name of the tool is UberSuggest, and yes, it’s again a free tool. The beauty of this tool is that it gives you a whole suggestion of possible keywords. It gives the data in alphabetical order. You can simply copy the list of whole suggested keywords.
3. Promediacorp suggester: This is a free to use SEO keyword suggestion tool. It provides a huge list of keyword suggestion based on Google autosuggestion. It is one of the great keyword research tools for SEO purposes.
4. Keyword niche finder: It is a great SEO tool to find your niche. It’s free but up to an extent. It has the unique great feature and that it’s give you other potential profitable niches for your root keywords. You can export that whole data into your mail box.
5. Keyword density analyzer tool: Again, this tool is free to use. Every single webmaster is now aware of the importance of keyword density. What should be the perfect density of the main keywords into any online document such as web pages and blog posts? Simply put the URL of your website and get the whole data regarding one-word, two-word, and three-word keywords.
6. Keyword rank checker: This again is one of the most popular free SEO tools to track where your site ranks in Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines. This tool lets you know your current website’s position in SERP for your desired keywords. For example, at which position is alloutdigital.com in the Google SERP for the keyword “digital marketing insights.”
7. Tracking website ranking: Track your search engine rankings. It is one of the cool SEO tools for webmasters to track your website rankings in major search engines for multiple keywords.
8. Keyword difficulty tool: It is one of the most popular SEO keyword tools to identify how difficult it is to get top 10 rankings for a particular keyword. Keyword difficulty tool is a great SEO tool to obtain competitive analysis metrics for any keyword or keyword phrase.
9. Backlink checker: It is one of the most important and must have tool for SEO experts. The tool facilitates you to know how many other sites are linking to your site as well as how many linking root domains are.
10. Domain authority checker: It is once again a free SEO tool to check for domain authority. It gives you an estimate of how important and competitive your domain authority is. The higher the value of domain authority meaning better ranked website.
11. Page authority checker: It is once again a free yet very popular SEO tool to check for page authority. It gives you an estimate of how important and competitive your page authority is. The higher the value of page authority meaning better optimized website content for search engines.
12. Website analyzer tool: It is a free SEO tool to do SEO website analysis. This tool enables you to know various on-page and off-page SEO factors such as keywords, meta tag data, header and page content, images, and links. Other statistics are also available such as anchor tags, nofollows, bold tags, alt tags, external and internal linking data.
13. Organic keywords finder: It is one of the great SEO tools designed for competitor’s research that shows both organic and ads keywords for any domain or URL. This tool is only partially free to use. This tool lets you know your website’s top 20 organic keywords.
14. Keyword analysis tool: Again, this tool is only partially free to use. This tool has been built on so many advanced filters – from simple keyword research to keyword competition to search engine competition to domain availability to content ideas and many more.
15. Keyword research for traffic: Again, this tool is only partially free to use. This tool helps you find long tail keywords and that is the easiest way to get more search engine traffic as well as to build more authority websites.
Pingback: Search Engine Optimization – Part IX | Digital Learning