So you want to create a website?
Here is what you can begin width.
1. Decide that you want to create one.
2. Think of a name.
3. See if a relevant domain (preferably dot com) around that name is available. [The domains are becoming less important day by day though as people reach to your website increasingly from search or social media].
4. Buy web-hosting.
5. Link domain to web hosting, by point name-servers.
6. Install CMS on the domain, I suggest you start with WordPress.
7. Installing a WordPress theme on the domain.
8. Add content on the website, this can be created parallel to setup of the website while you create website.
Start with 4 basics pages – about, contact, services and mandatory homepage.
9. You are now ready to show your website to the world.