This post is a part of online business building and promotion series.
1. Naming: Decide on name for online sales interface. It can be buyspicesonline.com or something similar. It can be different than the name of your business.
2. Add Blog: While you are getting the unit ready (if you plan to manufacture yourself) – start a blog on the above URL and write about topics – like exotic spices and dishes that can be made with spices you will be producing.
3. Partnerships: Tie up with stores like Walmart and other retail chains.
Also look at TastyBite for design inspiration.
Nothing elaborate is needed, just showcase products and connect to a payment gateway.
5. Sell using a third-party major platform
You can sell on Amazon – details here.
6. Social Media and Online Promotion: Build social media presence mainly on Facebook… no need to worry too much about it but create a page for presence and make one posts a day there.
At launch you can create hampers priced around – 500-900 and use Google adwords to sell. You can also run offers on Facebook.