Days after its announcement at the Intel Press conference at Mobile World Congress, Lava today launched world’s first Intel powered device Xolo X 900.
This device has some stunning specs which include
- 4.03 Inches display with dual speakers,
- 1024X600 resolution,
- powerful 1.6Ghz (Saltwell CPU with patented hyper threading technology)
- Intel Atom processor (Z2460 SoC, single core),
- A PowerVR SGX540 GPU clocked at 400MHz for a great 3D gaming experience
- 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory
- HSPA+ connectivity upto 21 Mbps
- HDMI out and NFC capabilities.
It also packs an 1.3 MP front facing camera and 8 MP rear camera with a capability to shoot videos at 1080P. Device also boasts camera burst mode which is capable of clicking 10 photos in less than 1 second and video recording at 1080P even in the low lighting condition.
This device will run on Android Gingerbread 2.3 and is expected to receive ICS update over the air. Device is all set to enter the market by 23rd April 2012 at a price of INR 22,000 /- Approx. It will retail at all major Croma stores and Lava’s website.