1. Mashable – This is nobrainer. Started by Pete Cashmore, it is now by the team of staff members. The biggest resource on social media on the web. Started as the social media guide but has now expanded to include to other facets of online world.
2. Social Media Examiner – Founded by Michael Stelzner, who earlier was known for creating “Writing White Papers”, SME has become a huge resource for those interested in learning about social media.
3. Chris Brogan‘s Blog – Chris is the co-founder of PodCamp and an old hand at social media. He writes about human side of social media.
4. Social Times – This source features news and tips on social media and others aspects of online business.
6. Social Media Explorer – Founded by Jason Falls features contributions by many other experts.
8. Danny Brown‘s blog. Danny is co-founder and partner at Bonsai Interactive Marketing, a full service marketing agency offering integrated, social media and mobile marketing solutions and applications.
9. Spinsucks – you should check it out for unique take on challenges. It is created by Gini Dietrich.
11. Brass Tack Thinking – Head over to this blog by Amber Naslund and Tamsen S. McMahon that features longish articles.
12. Olivier Blanchard’s the Brand Builder Blog – Olivier is the principal of the brand builder marketing.
13. Jay Dolan’s Anti Social Media – Originally started as a social media satire and humor blog, the incisive commentary and hard-hitting posts have grown to form a community that has been described as a cult-like following. The Anti-Social Media gets attention from people ranging from casual Facebook users to seasoned social media professionals for its irreverent and uncensored look on how to use social media to developing small, focused and meaningful social networks.